- All abstracts of papers to be presented at CULL-2018 must be submitted via the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by the extended deadline, which is 25th Feb. 2018 in MS Word, docx, if possible, not pdf.
- Length: Between 300 and 500 words (excluding the title, linguistic examples, and references, if any). Please state the word count of your abstract at the end. If your abstract does not comply with this requirement, you will be requested to modify it. If you require extra space for e.g. figures or tables, limit those to one extra page. Otherwise, try to keep your abstract within one page.
- Formatting: Please limit the formatting to an absolute minimum.
- Remember the extended submission deadline: 25th Feb. 2018
- Notification of acceptance: 28 Feb. 2018
- All abstracts will be reviewed anonymously.
- When your abstract is accepted, please register using the registration form (in Word.docx) provided on the conference webpage.
Registration form (English version for presentations in English)
Formularz rejestracyjny (Wersja po polsku dla osób prezentujących po polsku)