- All abstracts of papers to be presented at CULL-2018 must be submitted via the e-mail: email@example.com by the deadline, which is 10/12/2017 in MS Word, docx, if possible, not pdf.
- Length: Between 300 and 500 words (excluding the title, linguistic examples, and references, if any). Please state the word count of your abstract at the end. If your abstract does not comply with this requirement, you will be requested to modify it. If you require extra space for e.g. figures or tables, limit those to one extra page. Otherwise, try to keep your abstract within one page.
- Formatting: Please limit the formatting to an absolute minimum.
- Remember the submission deadline: 10 December 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 17 December 2017
- All abstracts will be reviewed anonymously.
- When your abstract is accepted, please register using the registration form (in Word.docx) provided on the conference webpage. HERE DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM (to be accessible later, after your abstract has been accepted [see Important Dates widget on the right],)